Friday 17 January 2014

PLANNING/DRAFTING/ORGANISATION

I have now shot the last couple of frames for my movie trailer. I will be putting it all together to show my teacher, peers and friends/family. This, along with the feedback, will be uploaded in the next couple of weeks. Along with this, I am going to be doing a lot of work on my ancillary products so I can become close to completing them.

As I will be creating my ancillary products I need to make a decision on what my movie name will be; I have done a lot of research into it such as going on a movie generator website http://horror.phils-blog.de/

I found none of these names really grasped my attention; although I did find the simple titles such as 'Evil House'/'House terror' much more appealing than the longer ones. 
I decided to put a list full of horror type names on a piece of paper, such as 'The Return', 'Evil is Coming', 'The devil arises'- I showed all of my potential names to my family and friends. They gave me feedback to say whether they liked them or not, the titles that were mainly liked were 'Evil is Coming' and 'The devils surprise' 
Out of the two I much preferred the name 'Evil is Coming' - once I had a play about with this name I found it would have a much better impact if it was simply 'Evil Comings'. 
To get a better opinion on this name I decided to sign up to 'Yahoo.com' and ask a range of people what they thought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment