Thursday 10 October 2013

ORGANISATION/RESEARCH

When drafting and planning my story line I did not know what type of sound I was going to have in there so I decided I'd do research into it; http://clairewalsh1234.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/blog-post_25.html

I have been looking at 'horror sound effects' on YouTube and have found some I'd really like to include in my trailer and where about I'd like to include them. This is the one I found had the best sound effects...



The sound effects I liked the most were the ones at 1m14secs, 1m30secs, 2m25secs and 2m42secs
1.14 - This sound would build the audience up for a dramatic scene in the trailer, or it could build the audience up for nothing at all however it would keep the audience on edge. When thinking of my trailer and this sound effect together, I can picture the mother in the dark looking around for the psychotic father and either seeing him in front of her when the big noise occurs, or seeing no one and then turning the other way to find he's right there.

1.30 - I really like the way this sound effect sounds like metals slightly hitting off each other. I think the light metal sound at the start of it would be great to have just before someone screams, so instead of having the big noise that goes with it, having just the start of it and then a loud scream would create a better affect on the audience.

2.25 - This sound is one which I can imagine being at the start of the trailer - when picturing it with my trailer I imagine the sound playing whilst the little girls are happy in the park with there mother; this would be foreshadowing that something is not quite right and would make the audience anxious as they wonder what is going to happen.

2.42 - This is a noise that could be used similar to the way the 1m14secs one could be used. I picture it being played during a dark scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment