Sunday 20 October 2013

RESEARCH INTO TARGET AUDIENCE

These are the answers to my Questionnaire I uploaded to my blog recently http://clairewalsh1234.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/sound-effects.html

1


2) What would you expect to see in a horror trailer?
- Violence
- Blood
- Dangerous Items
- Dark rooms

3) What would you like to see in a horror trailer?
- Something unusual
- Faces that would scare me
- A lot of action

4)  What noises usually scare you in horror movies?
 - Screaming
- Unusual noises
- Extremely loud noises
- Whispers
- Footsteps
- Singing

5) What type of camera angles do you think should be included?
- Low angles
- Close Ups
- Extreme Close up
- Extreme Long shot

6) How would you want a trailer to end?
- In the middle of action
- With the 'monster'
- One that leaves us guessing

Doing this questionnaire has helped me to know what I need to include in my trailer and what type of trailer I will do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment