Thursday 31 October 2013

ORGANISATION/DRAFTING

My horror trailer is going to be filmed both outside and in the house. I have taken photographs of the areas outside that I would possibly shoot a scene. 


I liked this as I thought the long path looked quite mysterious and the overgrowth of plants and trees portrayed a sense of being 'trapped'. I could have someone running down this path being scared or perhaps the evil character walking towards the camera.
This is another path that I thought could be quite creepy, again because it gives the 'trapped' effect but also because its a path that turns so anything could be around the corner. 
This is something I'm not certain I will use however it is something that could possibly be used for a horror effect. Perhaps the possessed child could be sitting on it. 
Similar to the photo of the bench I'm not sure I will use this in my trailer but it's another option I have to use. Someone could falls down the side of it when running away or it could be used for a scene whereby the children are happy, before the possession occurs. 








I have mentioned that I would like the children to be at the park at one point in my trailer in my drafting of my movie frames. http://clairewalsh1234.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/blog-post_9.htmlWhen seeing this in the park I thought it looked quite dark and gloomy therefore could be used in my trailer.

Similar to the 'see-saw' photo, I took a picture of this as an element the children could be playing on. I prefer this more as the chains on the swing look scary and the background of the leafless trees have a horror effect. 
This is a photograph of the area around; the tree branch in the middle could be a possible prop used as it looks quite dominating and unusual - dominating and unusual are two aspects that would scare the audience as its something having power over them and something they are not familiar with. 















I started to think about where characters could be so got my little sister to stand in this place as an example. I thought it would be a good idea to have the father in all black standing here as it looks scary. I did three shots of this to show different length views. 






No comments:

Post a Comment